Copyright 2015 The Cruz Law Office.
All Rights Reserved.

1(877) 619-8472

Call Us For Free Consultation




How Can I Apply for a U Visa Tag

The Cruz Law Office > Posts tagged "How Can I Apply for a U Visa"

The Way to a U Visa – How Can I Apply for a U Visa?

San Diego Immigration Court, How Can I Apply for a U Visa?

[vc_row triangle_shape="no"][vc_column][vc_empty_space height="30px"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row triangle_shape="no" el_id="custom_row" el_class="cil-row"][vc_column el_id="left-colm" el_class="cil-secn"][vc_column_text el_id="cstm-text_block"]Being the victim of a crime is devastating and nothing should stand in your way to help law enforcement to bring the person responsible to justice. For this reason, Congress enacted legislation to help immigrants who were the victims of certain qualifying crimes. A U visa allows immigrant victims of crimes to legally live and work in the U.S. for up to four years. Furthermore, after living in the U.S. on a U visa for three years, it is possible to apply for a green card. The following information will help you to...

Continue reading