Immigration Attorney San Diego – Attorney Profile
Best Immigration Lawyers
Narciso Delgado-Cruz, Esq
Tel (619) 717-2233
Fax (888) 546-3553
Attorney Narciso Delgado-Cruz was born in Oaxaca, Mexico. His family immigrated to the United States in the early 1980s. The hardships he and his parents encountered throughout their route to naturalization motivated Mr. Cruz to become an attorney. Cruz has a deep-seated interest in immigration and helping families, businesses, and individual immigrants realize their dream of coming to America and/or legalizing their status in America, and advocating for their rights. He has been actively involved in his community since he graduated from high school in South Los Angeles, California.
Mr. Cruz attended the University of California, Santa Barbara and earned his Bachelor of Arts in History of Public Policy. He worked full time throughout college and while attending law school at Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California.
Mr. Cruz has been representing clients and advocating their causes in court since he was admitted to the State Bar of California. He is also available to appear before the United States District Court for the Southern District of California and the Executive Office of Immigration Review in Immigration Court. Before forming The Cruz Law Office, APC, Mr. Cruz was an attorney at one of San Diego’s largest immigration and criminal defense law firms. He has been trained and mentored by San Diego’s best and brightest immigration and criminal defense attorneys.
Mr. Cruz speaks English and Spanish. He is an effective attorney with excellent analytical skills that are focused toward the achievement of his clients’ goals. His mission is to provide clients with zealous and aggressive representation and personal attention. He has built a practice primarily on word of mouth among clients and former clients, and trusted referrals within the San Diego community and legal profession. Mr. Cruz believes clients deserve timely attention, so phone calls are promptly returned within a 24-hour period.
Areas of Practice within Immigration Law
- Criminal Alien Issues (State & Federal Court)
- Deportation and Removal Defense, Immigration Court
- Green Cards and Immigration Visas
- U.S. Citizenship and Naturalization
- Family, Work, Business Visas
- Visitors and Tourists
- Appeals to Board of Immigration and U.S. Federal Court
- Areas of Practice within Criminal Defense Litigation Federal and State
- Aiding & Abetting; Accessory; Arson; Assault / Battery; Aggravated Assault / Battery;
- Attempt; Bribery; Burglary; Child Abuse; Child Pornography; Computer Crime; Conspiracy; Credit / Debit Card Fraud; Criminal Contempt of Court; Cyber Bullying; Disorderly Conduct; Disturbing the Peace; Domestic Violence; Drug Manufacturing and Cultivation; Drug Trafficking / Distribution; Drug Possession; Embezzlement; Extortion; Forgery; Fraud; Harassment; Hate Crimes; Homicide; Indecent Exposure; Identity Theft; Insurance Fraud; Kidnapping; Manslaughter: Involuntary; Medical Marijuana; MIP: A Minor in Possession; Money Laundering; Murder: First-degree; Murder: Second-degree; Open Container Law; Perjury; Probation Violation; Prostitution; Public Intoxication; Pyramid Schemes; Racketeering / RICO; Rape; Robbery; Securities Fraud; Sexual Assault; Shoplifting; Solicitation; Stalking; Statutory Rape; Tax Evasion / Fraud; Telemarketing Fraud; Theft / Larceny; Vandalism; Warrants; White Collar Crimes and Wire Fraud
- California State Bar
- Southern District of California – U.S. Federal Court
- Executive Office of Immigration Review in Immigration Court
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A. History of Public Policy
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar Association
- San Diego Criminal Defense Bar Association
- San Diego Bar Association
- Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association National and San Diego Chapter